Recipe by babygirl65
This is really good comfort food, simple yet delish!! Serve with scalloped potatoes and fresh green beans....YUMMY!!
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, paprika, celery salt and pepper. (instead of celery salt and pepper, I use 1/2 tsp of Nature's seasonings, personal preference).
- In a shallow pie plate, crush stuffing mix. (I use Pepperidge Farms dressing, blue bag)
- Line your baking pan with foil, for easier clean up.
- Lightly pound chicken breast. Dip chicken into sour cream mix to coat, then roll in crushed stuffing mix.Arrange chicken in a large shallow baking pan, pieces should not touch for best results.
- Drizzle melted butter over chicken. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.