photo by Marsha D.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine 1/3 cup soup, 1/4 cup milk, onion, and parsley; dip chicken pieces in soup mixture, then roll in the crushed stuffing mix.
- Place in shallow baking dish and drizzle butter on chicken.
- Bake in 400 oven for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining soup and milk. Heat, stirring now and then.
- Serve over chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a real keeper! My husband usually doesn't get excited when I make a chicken dish, but he raved over this one. That is quite a compliment for this recipe. The only thing I did different was to soak my chicken overnite in a mixture of 1/3 c. of the soup mixed with 1/3 c. of 1% milk, and 1 Tbsp. vinegar. When making the dish, I discarded the mixture.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">