- 1 (8 ounce) carton light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pound)
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix, coarsely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, celery salt, and pepper. If desired, lightly pound chicken to a uniform thickness.
- Dip chicken into sour cream mixture to coat, then roll in the crushed stuffing mix. Arrange the chicken in a large shallow baking pan (pieces shouldn't touch). Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.