- 1 chicken drumstick, cooked
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1⁄4 cup couscous
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred the meat off the chicken drumstick. Meanwhile, boil the water and pour over the couscous in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the shredded chicken, the egg and the spices. Mix well. Stir in the cooked couscous.
- Form into small patties and pan-fry 2 minutes per side, or drop onto hot George Foreman Grill and cook for 3-4 minutes until firm and gently browned.
- These are wonderful served cold, with warm tomato sauce for dipping.