Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
A friend gave me this recipe a few weeks ago because she knew how much I loved chicken cordon bleu. This is fantastic. I substituted some of the cheese as I didn't have swiss on hand. I used meunster.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) jar roasted garlic alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9x13 pan.
- In large bowl combine eggs, ricotta, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup parsley. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine alfredo sauce, chicken, ham and garlic powder.
- Spread 1/2 cup of chicken mixture in bottom of pan.
- Layer with half of the noodles.
- Layer with half of ricotta mixture.
- Top with half of the remaining chicken mixture.
- Top with half of the mozzerella and half of the swiss.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley.