1 hr 20 mins
Small Town Cook's Note:
A friend gave me this recipe a few weeks ago because she knew how much I loved chicken cordon bleu. This is fantastic. I substituted some of the cheese as I didn't have swiss on hand. I used meunster.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) jar roasted garlic alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9x13 pan.
- 2In large bowl combine eggs, ricotta, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup parsley. Set aside.
- 3In another bowl combine alfredo sauce, chicken, ham and garlic powder.
- 4Spread 1/2 cup of chicken mixture in bottom of pan.
- 5Layer with half of the noodles.
- 6Layer with half of ricotta mixture.
- 7Top with half of the remaining chicken mixture.
- 8Top with half of the mozzerella and half of the swiss.
- 9Repeat layers.
- 10Cover and bake 40 minutes.
- 11Remove cover and bake 10 minutes longer.
- 12Let stand 15 minutes.
- 13Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.0
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 343.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted garlic alfredo sauce