Recipe by seesko
Yummy!!! Onlyl 1 carb per serving
Top Review by rbaugie
made this tonite, was delicious!! changes i made: i didnt melt butter to dip the chicken in, only egss and as suggested by previous poster i used half parmesan and half panko. very crunchy! then i sprayed them with butter spray and used parchment paper (very easy clean up) will make this again!! thanks
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices ham
- 4 ounces blue cheese or 4 ounces swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- pound chicken breast to about 1/3 inch thick.
- place ham on breast then 1/2 oz.
- Rollup; securing with a toothpick.
- Dip each breast roll into a mixture of melted butter and beaten egg.
- Roll into parmesan cheese and place in buttered baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until browned and tender.