1/2 Photos of Chicken Cordon Bleu
This dish sounds fancy but it is so easy to make and my family loves it. Serve with salad and french bread or rolls for a quick, easy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place chicken breasts in lightly greased baking dish.
- 3Top each with ham slice, then cheese slice.
- 4In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except for bread crumbs.
- 5Mix well and pour over chicken.
- 6Top all with bread crumbs to cover.
- 7Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.6
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.4 mg
- Sodium 886.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 40.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: