Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was found in Oregonian in Portland, Oregon. This recipe is from Kells Irish Restaurant.
Make and share this Chicken Connemara recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and drained, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Saute rosemary, garlic, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil over medium heat, 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken and saute until chicken is almost done.
- Add bacon, wine and cream. Continue cooking and stirring over medium-low heat until the cream is reduced to a nice smooth sauce, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Tons of flavor in every bite! Just the aroma while it was cooking was divine! I did add the bacon with the chicken, so that the chicken could soak up more of the flavor. Then I proceeded as directed. The flavor of the sauce is wonderful; I just wish the consistency was thicker, and would probably thicken it with some cornstarch next time. Overall, a lovely dish that I will make again. Made for ZWT 8.
Mushrooms cream and marsala - what's not to like? I made the recipe as directed.The sauce could of been a bit thicker but it was delicious ant way.
Sooo good!! Made as written and added in some rigatoni pasta just before serving. The sauce is so creamy and good, has a ton of flavor. Going into my Best of cookbook!! Made for PRMR.