Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This was found in Oregonian in Portland, Oregon. This recipe is from Kells Irish Restaurant.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
Tons of flavor in every bite! Just the aroma while it was cooking was divine! I did add the bacon with the chicken, so that the chicken could soak up more of the flavor. Then I proceeded as directed. The flavor of the sauce is wonderful; I just wish the consistency was thicker, and would probably thicken it with some cornstarch next time. Overall, a lovely dish that I will make again. Made for ZWT 8.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and drained, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 2 cups whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute rosemary, garlic, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil over medium heat, 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken and saute until chicken is almost done.
- Add bacon, wine and cream. Continue cooking and stirring over medium-low heat until the cream is reduced to a nice smooth sauce, about 7 to 8 minutes.