Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is very good with other chinese recipies, like fried rice, egg rolls or just a side dish.
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, shopped
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can water chestnuts, reserve the juice
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) bag chow mein noodles
- Heat wok-add peanut oil.
- Add onion& celery; cook for 2 minute.
- Add chicken breasts, reserved water from chestnuts.
- Cook 2-3 minute.
- Add carrots, chestnuts& 1/2 cup water.
- Cook till tender, then ad 2 c water, soya sauce& bag of noodles on top.
- Boil for 3-4 min, then stir, serve immediately.
Tried this and found it to be quite good. Thankyou .