Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is very good with other chinese recipies, like fried rice, egg rolls or just a side dish.
Make and share this Chicken Chow Mein recipe from Food.com.
- Heat wok-add peanut oil.
- Add onion& celery; cook for 2 minute.
- Add chicken breasts, reserved water from chestnuts.
- Cook 2-3 minute.
- Add carrots, chestnuts& 1/2 cup water.
- Cook till tender, then ad 2 c water, soya sauce& bag of noodles on top.
- Boil for 3-4 min, then stir, serve immediately.
Tried this and found it to be quite good. Thankyou .