Chicken, Chili- Potato Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Carefully spread the chili over the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the shredded chicken over the chili.
- Mix the mashed potatoes and cream cheese together and then spread that over the chicken and chili.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and sprinkle the crushed tortilla chips over the top of the mashed potatoes.
- Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the top of the casserole is golden.