Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A southwestern spicy winter chowder, to warm you up.
Make and share this Chicken Chili Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and sauté chicken and garlic until chicken is no longer pink.
- Quarter the potatoes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté briefly.
- Add potatoes, chilies and broth. Season w/cumin.
- Simmer until potatoes are soft.
- Add corn and reheat until corn is hot.
- Take off the heat and add the half and half.
- Serve with tortillas.