1 hr 5 mins
Maeve R's Note:
A southwestern spicy winter chowder, to warm you up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and sauté chicken and garlic until chicken is no longer pink.
- 2Quarter the potatoes.
- 3Add mushrooms and sauté briefly.
- 4Add potatoes, chilies and broth. Season w/cumin.
- 5Simmer until potatoes are soft.
- 6Add corn and reheat until corn is hot.
- 7Take off the heat and add the half and half.
- 8Serve with tortillas.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chili Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 62.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 9.0 g