I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by Heidi S.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cut in bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30 ounces dark red kidney beans
- 15 ounces white beans (1 can)
- 30 ounces sliced tomatoes or 30 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup orange cheddar cheese
- 1Place oil in large skillet - I use a cast iron dutch oven.
- 2Add chicken, peppers, onions and celery, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring and separating as it cooks.
- 3Add beans, tomatoes, water, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, chili powder,and garlic powder.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 6Ladel hot chili into individual bowls: top with grated parmesan and orange cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.0
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.0 mg
- Sodium 1506.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 55.2 g