Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such a simple, fast, small, affordable recipe--great for parties or a snack!
- 5 cups all-purpose flour or 5 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (14 ounce) canchicken broth with roasted garlic
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Mix together flour or biscuit mix, cheese and the broth.
- Form into softened dough.
- Drop dough by large spoonfuls upon ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm, enjoy!
I'm sorry, but these biscuits came out hard as a rock and uneatable. Had to throw the whole batch in the trash. I don't know how I can manage to screw up a 3 ingredient recipe, so I made them twice, but the end result was the same.