1 hr 20 mins
Tan and lovely..no,not the girl from Ipanema. A quick and easy recipe that we love, from the America the Majestic cookbook. Chicken breasts in their own pockets. Very nice presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour and cut in the shortening.
- 2Add onion, thyme, tumeric& cumin.
- 3Mix well and add the egg& enough cold water to make a dough.
- 4Do not overwork dough.
- 5Divide them into four balls, dust in extra flour,& chill for 30 minutes.
- 6Butter a baking sheet (with sides).
- 7Place the chicken breasts on baking sheet-- a few inches apart.
- 8Brush with melted butter and top each one with a tablespoon of yogurt.
- 9Roll the dough into 4 inch rounds, and place over each chicken breast (making sure to tuck the dough under each one).
- 10Bake for 40-45 minutes at 375F or 180 degrees C.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chapatis
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1586.4
- Calories from Fat 851
- Total Fat 94.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 325.8 mg
- Sodium 319.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 78.3 g