2 hrs 20 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Sarah Rachele's Note:
This is always a winner! I've tried to make it as low fat as possible. 545 Calories/serving. Leftovers are yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom soup (fat free)
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of chicken soup (fat free)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 10 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- 10 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 9 flour tortillas, six inch size cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1Just in case you didn't see, boil the chicken now.
- 2Mix together soups, and chilies in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3Mix cheeses in a small bowl and set aside.
- 4Spray a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 5Layer half of each ingredient in a dish in the following order: tortillas, chicken, soup mixture, cheese mixture.
- 6Repeat layers with remaining ingredients starting with tortillas and ending with cheese.
- 7Pour evaporated skim milk evenly over top of casserole and let stand for one hour.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 50-60 min or until it is brown and warm throughout. Let casserole cool for fifteen minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Casserole Ole'
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.9
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 107.3 mg
- Sodium 1828.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 49.4 g