Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is always a winner! I've tried to make it as low fat as possible. 545 Calories/serving. Leftovers are yummy!
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup (fat free)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup (fat free)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 10 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- 10 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 9 flour tortillas, six inch size cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- Just in case you didn't see, boil the chicken now.
- Mix together soups, and chilies in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix cheeses in a small bowl and set aside.
- Spray a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer half of each ingredient in a dish in the following order: tortillas, chicken, soup mixture, cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers with remaining ingredients starting with tortillas and ending with cheese.
- Pour evaporated skim milk evenly over top of casserole and let stand for one hour.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 min or until it is brown and warm throughout. Let casserole cool for fifteen minutes before serving.