- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 10 slices bacon
- 6 slices cooked ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9x13" glass pan and cook for 1 hour.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup and sour cream together in large bowl.
- When chicken is done, remove from the oven, and pour off the fat.
- Remove the chicken and place the ham on the bottom of the pan, then the chicken on top, then the bacon over the chicken.
- Spread over the soup and sour cream mixture so it is even.
- Put back in the oven for 45 minutes.