Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is one of my mother's recipes that is easy and very popular for a big get together.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 10 slices bacon
- 6 slices cooked ham
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9x13" glass pan and cook for 1 hour.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup and sour cream together in large bowl.
- When chicken is done, remove from the oven, and pour off the fat.
- Remove the chicken and place the ham on the bottom of the pan, then the chicken on top, then the bacon over the chicken.
- Spread over the soup and sour cream mixture so it is even.
- Put back in the oven for 45 minutes.
Made this last night did some changes . I used 24 oz of Sour Cream and I added another small can of mushrooms. Also added some more bacon.