I had to make dinner in a snap the other night. This just happened and it only took 30 minutes and it was gone in a flash.
- 2 chicken breasts (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup peas and carrots (I use frozen but you could use a 4oz can)
- 1 (4 2/3 ounce) box Betty Crocker au gratin potatoes
- Preheat oven to Au Gratin package directions. Boil chicken breast about 10 minutes till just done. ( A little pink is fine, If frozen boil about 15) While chicken is boiling prepare peas accourding to package. Drain peas and set aside. (If caned just drain and set aside) Prepare au gratin potatoes according to stove top but only cook about 10 minutes. While potatoes are cooking chop chicken into bit size pieces. Mix everything together and place in a 1 1/2 to 2 quart casserole or a 9 x 9 pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes or untill potatoes are done.