Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this easy wrap when you have left over chicken.
- flour tortilla
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- creamy caesar salad dressing
- cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas.
- Toss to coat.
- Place on softened tortillas and wrap.
Wonderful!! I like to cook once a month so I will cook up extra chicken breasts and prepare multiple recipes of this. Then all I have to do is take out a meals worth out of the freezer (not the lettuce of course :D)and wrap it all up.
I had some left-over chicken that I needed to use up. This wrap made a great lunch. The preparation was simple and easy which appeals to me. I added salt and pepper and a little lemon zest. Very filling and delicious.
My daughter loved these and requests them often! I have also made them with ranch dressing instead of ceasar and they are yummy also!