Easy Chicken Caesar Wraps
photo by Troop Angel
- Ready In:
- Toss the lettuce with the Caesar dressing.
- Add the chicken, croutons, and parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- Spoon the mixture evenly onto each tortilla near one edge.
- Roll up the tortillas beginning with the edge nearest the mixture.
- Seal the end with a small amount of Caesar dressing.
- Cut the tortillas in half diagonally to serve.
These were great! So easy and quick to make and perfect for a light meal after a hard day at work...especially in this HOT Texas heat! DH added chopped green onions to his, but I had mine exactly the way the recipe called for. Very yummy! We used Ken's Steak House Creamy Caesar Dressing, and I also cheated and bought the bag of cut up romaine lettuce...so this was so simple to throw togther and dinner was ready in a snap! Thanks Carrol for the super awesome recipe! This is definitely a keeper!