Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Ready In:
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (about 3/4lb)
- 4 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crouton (flavored or not)
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing (we use Kraft Classic)
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- Place first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add dressing.
- Toss lightly. (I cover the bowl with wrap and literally toss;).
- Spoon onto (heated) tortillas.
- Roll tortillas.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
What a wonderful recipe. I cut the recipe in half for DH and I and used some rotisserie chicken I had frozen. I did add a little onion on my wrap (I love onion) but this was so simple and so easy it will be a go to on days we need something quick! Thank you. Made for Spring's Pick A Chef 2011 Orphanage.
I cut this recipe in half for the 2 of us, & although I don't use Caesar dressing on my salads, in this recipe it worked very well! I used shredded chicken breast that I always have frozen! Very tasty wraps, & easy to prepare, too! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
It was such a nice day that I decided to grill the chicken breasts to make these lovely wraps. I used about 2 cups of iceburg lettuce and instead of mixing everthing together I combined the chicken, bacon, croutons and parmesan with the Caesar dressing then topped with lettuce before I rolled them. A nice simple meal that will be a delight in the coming summer months. Thx for sharing this. Made for Spring Pick A Chef 2011.