Recipe by Lakerdog2
From casserole/slowcooker cookbook, posting for safe keeping, haven't tried. Never had tetrazzini like this though! It sounds yummy!
Top Review by L.A. Stewart
This is SUCh a perfect recipe for a weeknight dinner! I've been looking for a casserole type of dinner, and this is it! I used fresh asparagus instead of mushrooms and threw it in the water with the pasta to cook, but I'm sure any veggie would work. This is amazing! Thank you for sharing such a tasty and easy recipe! xo LA :-)
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 cups chicken (cubed or shredded)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti and drain.
- Combine with chicken, broth, dressing and mushrooms in a large mixing bowl.
- Place mixture in a 2 quart casserole. Mix together cheese and bread crumbs, sprinkle over spaghetti.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot and bubby.