Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nicely flavored burger served with veggies. You can do ahead and reheat or serve them cold
Make and share this Chicken Burgers with Lemon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken breast, skinned and boned,grid to a mince or buy ready ground chicken
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon chervil
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Combine bread crumbs and yogurt, let stand for a few minutes.
- Combine chicken, yogurt mixture and egg.
- Add 2 tbsp Parsley,salt, pepper, tarragon, chervil& thyme.
- Shape into 6 large patties (about 1 1/2" thick).
- In a skillet heat butter (oil) over medium high heat.
- Cook patties about 7 minutes each side until nicely browned and no longer pink inside, remove to a platter.
- Pour off excess fat and add wine& lemon juice.
- Scrape the brown bits from the pan.
- Bring to a boil and cook until reduced to about 1/4 cup.
- Add remaining parsley pour over the burgers.
- Serve hot or cold.