Nicely flavored burger served with veggies. You can do ahead and reheat or serve them cold
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast, skinned and boned,grid to a mince or buy ready ground chicken
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon chervil
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1Combine bread crumbs and yogurt, let stand for a few minutes.
- 2Combine chicken, yogurt mixture and egg.
- 3Add 2 tbsp Parsley,salt, pepper, tarragon, chervil& thyme.
- 4Shape into 6 large patties (about 1 1/2" thick).
- 5In a skillet heat butter (oil) over medium high heat.
- 6Cook patties about 7 minutes each side until nicely browned and no longer pink inside, remove to a platter.
- 7Pour off excess fat and add wine& lemon juice.
- 8Scrape the brown bits from the pan.
- 9Bring to a boil and cook until reduced to about 1/4 cup.
- 10Add remaining parsley pour over the burgers.
- 11Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Burgers with Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.0
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 101.6 mg
- Sodium 244.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.2 g