Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I developed this recipe to give me a good-tasting form of chicken to make sandwiches for work. I added everything I like and yet kept the fat low.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sweet pepper (my favorite is red)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Mix all ingredients.
- Make five burger-shaped patties.
- Fry in olive oil until chicken is cooked through (about 10 minutes).
- Enjoy on buns, bread or alone.