Recipe by Lani D
8 serves of vegetables
Top Review by Bergy
Great flavorful chicken patty. I didn't seve it on a muffin but just had it along side a tortilla wrap. I was a bit concerned when I mixed the ingredients because the patties looked quite wet but they baked beautifully. We enjoyed them very much
- 250 g ground chicken
- 100 g mushrooms, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 large parsley, sprig
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, salt reduced
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 whole wheat English muffins
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mince in a large bowl and process all other ingredients in a food processor untill smoth.
- Mix with mince and enough bread crumbs to make a soft but manageable texture.
- divide mix into 6 and then shape into balls.
- on a baking tray lined with paper press balls down and place in a preheated oven.
- Serve on a muffin half with the lettuce leaf and 2 slices of tomato.