Recipe by Pixie's Kitchen
From the Thai Kitchen, it says you can prepare the simple sauce a day in advance. Just reheat before serving. Will add more notes once I have cooked it.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup peanut satay sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 14 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon green onion, tops only, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sealable plastic bag combine chicken, red curry paste, ginger and garlic.
- Massage bag until ingredients are well mixed and chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine peanut satay sauce, fish sauce and coconut milk; blend well and cook until heated through.
- Broil chicken about 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, blanch broccoli in boiling water; drain and set aside, keep warm.
- Arrange broccoli on a serving platter and top with chicken.
- Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with basil and green onion.