Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tasty- this is something like I had in a restaurant recently- my own variation
- 1 chicken cutlet
- 3 ounces brie cheese
- 1⁄4 sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 focaccia bread
- Grill chicken on the bbq or on a george forman grill-set aside.
- Slice onions thin and saute in oil over medium until onions are soft and browned-set aside.
- Slice brie into thin slices-set aside.
- Slice foccacia bread into 2 sides ( open face)- toast.
- Assemble sandwich.
- Cut in half and eat.
Made this for lunch for a friend and myself. We both enjoyed it very much! Must admit that I used some homemade peach chutney instead of mango though.