- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup fresh tomato, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Mix vinegar, garlic, lemon rind, salt pepper, and wine. Pour over chicken.
- Cover Cook on low 6 hours.
- One-half hour before the end of the cooking time, stir in rosemary and fresh tomato.
- Ideal crockpot size is 3 or 4 quart.