- 59.16 ml butter
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 22.18 ml curry powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml flour
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 473.18 ml light cream
- 354.88 ml tomatoes, seeded and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, sprinkle with garlic powder and cook, turning once, until golden, 3-4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add onion, curry powder, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes, or until onions are tender.
- Stir in flour; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Stir in lime juice and light cream.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer 7-8 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Spoon sauce over chicken breasts and top with a sprinkling of tomatoes and lime slices. Serve with hot cooked rice.