This is from my 365 One Dish Meals Cookbook. Serves 4
Make and share this Chicken Breasts With Lime Curry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, sprinkle with garlic powder and cook, turning once, until golden, 3-4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add onion, curry powder, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes, or until onions are tender.
- Stir in flour; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Stir in lime juice and light cream.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer 7-8 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Spoon sauce over chicken breasts and top with a sprinkling of tomatoes and lime slices. Serve with hot cooked rice.
Yum! DH and I enjoyed this a lot!! Once the prep work was done it went together very quickly. Thanks dicentra! Made for ZWT 3.