Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Got this recipe from a friend - very tasty!
- 4 whole chicken breasts, halved,boned and pounded
- 24 medium asparagus spears, lightly blanched
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Prepare chicken and asparagus.
- Combine butter, mustard, garlic and wine.
- Dip chicken breasts in this mixture to coat.
- Place 3 asparagus spears on each breast and roll securing with a toothpick.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan and parsley together and roll breasts in this mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 F.
- Serve with hollandaise sauce.
Excellent! Definately glad I tried it!