- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g plum, stoned and finely chopped
- 113.39 g apricots, stoned and finely chopped (you can use dried apricots)
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 2 red chilies, deseeded and very finely chopped
- 2 cooking apples, peeled,cored and grated
- 158.51 ml balsamic vinegar
- 158.51 ml water
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook plums, apricots, ginger, chillies, apples, balsamic vinegar and water together in a heavy based pan for about 20 minutes to make a sauce.
- In another pan, brown the chicken breast in the oil.
- Add the sauce and cook together gently for about 15 minutes.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice or cous-cous.