Recipe by Bizzy-Bee
Quick, delicious and healthy; this is a regular at my house.
Top Review by chinasmom2000
This was lovely! Quick and simple, I can see this becoming part of my go-to file as the ingredients are things I always have on hand. I used the lemon juice option and I cut the chicken into pieces to serve over rice and it was very good. I did add a little corn starch slurry to thicken the sauce. Thanks for this one, Bizzy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (jarred is fine)
- 236.59 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary
- 4.92 ml white wine or 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml butter (Smart Balance works great too)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts between plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet to a 1/2" thickness. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add garlic to pan and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add broth and rosemary; bring to a boil while scraping up any browned bits. Cook approximately 3 minutes, until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup. Remove pan from heat and add wine or lemon juice and butter, stirring until butter melts. Serve sauce over chicken.