I found this recipe in an old Better Homes and Gardens cookbook and altered it a bit. I don't know why but it goes wonderfully with peas and baked potato. Just drizzle a bit of sauce on the peas and potatoes, YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a deep skillet, brown chicken breasts lightly in oil.
- 2When browned, remove breasts and drain skillet.
- 3Reserve breasts, keeping warm.
- 4On medium high heat, cook onion in apple juice.
- 5Once onion begins to soften, reduce heat to medium and add whipping cream, stirring frequently.
- 6Add honey mustard and stir until blended.
- 7Add parsley and chicken breasts.
- 8Cook chicken breasts another 6 minutes per side or until cooked through, basting chicken with sauce every minute or so to keep skin moist.
- 9Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts in Honey Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.0
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 157.0 mg
- Sodium 264.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 26.7 g