Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A delicious chicken dish to serve to guests.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- Place chicken breasts in lightly greased 13X9 baking pan.
- Combine spinach, mushrooms, onion, cheeses and pepper in med. bowl
- Spoon spinach mixture on top of chicken breasts.
- Combine gravy and thyme and spoon over spinach mixture and chicken.
- Cover and bake in 375 oven 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
This was horrible. Did not even rate one star!!! It was tasteless, and soupy. It looked like chicken and spinach floating in water, and tasted even worse!!!! Yuck!!
Wow! This is a real winner. We served it over toast for the carb eaters, but it was also great just as is. Thanks, Turn, for a terrific entree.