- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in lightly greased 13X9 baking pan.
- Combine spinach, mushrooms, onion, cheeses and pepper in med. bowl
- Spoon spinach mixture on top of chicken breasts.
- Combine gravy and thyme and spoon over spinach mixture and chicken.
- Cover and bake in 375 oven 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.