Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Roasted chicken breasts with Chinese pork sausages.
- 8 chicken breast halves
- onion, garlic blend
- chicken, dipping
- 1 tablespoon chicken base
- 1⁄2 lb chinese pork sausage, 1/8 inch sliced
- 4 cups sweet onions, 1/4 inch sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, quarter
- cornstarch roux
- 3 green onions, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place chicken legs breasts onto a full half size baking pan and coat with the salt, pepper and seasoning blend. And let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Place into the oven for 40 minutes. Remove and let the chicken rest for 15 minutes before serving.
- In a wok add in the chicken dipping, water and chicken base and bring to a boil. Add in the Chinese sausages and simmer for 3 minutes. Add in the onion, garlic and mushrooms bring to a rolling boil. Thicken with some cornstarch roux and whisking at all time until the mixture turn into a light sauce. Top with minced green onions.