Chicken Breast With Pepper-Potato Ragout
- Heat oil in a large deep skillet over medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; cook in skillet, turning to brown all sides, 18 to 20 minutes, transfer to plate.
- Add onions, peppers, potatoes, rosemary (if using), and 1/2 cup water to skillet; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine, scraping any browned bits off bottom of skillet; cover skillet and simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to soften, 8 to 10 minutes(they will cook further in next step).
- Return Chicken to skillet; add tomatoes; cover skillet, and cook until chicken is opaque throughout and potatoes are tender,8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates; stir parsley into vegetables in skillet , serve with chicken.