Recipe by kirsten.regan
Yet to try
Top Review by PamalaLynne
Fabulous recipe. I eyeball the ingredients, using more chili powder than called for. I also coat chicken first with sugar mixture, wrap with bacon, then allow everything to sit in the mixture while I finish wrapping all the chicken. Every time I make this, it gets devoured.
- 566.99 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package sliced bacon
- 158.51 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 29.58 ml chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes. Cut bacon slices into thirds.
- Wrap each cube with bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Mix sugar and chilil powder. Dredge chicken through mixture. Place chicken on greased broiler pan rack.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.