1/2 Photos of Chicken Avocado Stir Fry
A delicious and very healthy stir fry and sauce mix that is sure to warm your summer lunches and dinners! Under 400 calories per serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup pre-cooked grilled chicken
- 1/2 green pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 onion (chopped)
- 1 medium tomato (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1- Measure 1 cup of pre-cooked grilled chicken and place it into a non-stick pan.
- 2- Pour the canola oil into the pan and turn it on medium heat.
- 3- While the chicken cooks, cut up the onions, green peppers, and onion.
- 4- Place all vegetables into the pan with the grilled chicken.
- 5- Sprinkle the pepper, cilantro, cinnamon and cumin into the chicken and vegetables.
- 6-Place a cover on the pan and let set for 4 minutes
- 7- Meanwhile, place the avocado and sour cream into a single serving bowl. Mix them together well.
- 8- Add the lime juice, salt, and pepper into the bowl mix.
- 9- After 4 minutes, stir the vegetables and chicken and leave sitting for another 3 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- 10- Finally, add the stir fry mix to the avocado and sour cream. Mix well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Avocado Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 2460.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 49.1 g