Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a Boar's Head publication at my local Kroger's. The purpose of this publication is, of course, to get you to use the Boar's Head products listed in the ingredients. This recipe calls for Boar's Head Bacon, Boar's Head Crumbled Blue Cheese and Boar's Head Golden Classic Oven Roasted Chicken Breast. Feel free to use your favorite brand of bacon and blue cheese. For the chicken, you can dice a couple of boiled chicken breasts. Whatever works for you. If your local grocery store deli does carry Boar's Head, you should definitely try the Aroastica Chicken. It is awesome!
- 1 lb cooked chicken
- 8 ounces French dressing
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- Dice chicken into 1/2" pieces.
- Mix dressing with bacon, cheese, lettuce, chicken, and avocado.
- Place the salad on a serving platter. Top with chopped tomatoes and eggs.