Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
If anyone knows how to make the Pampered Chef Citrus & Basil rub, please let me know! Otherwise, you could probably just sprinkle some lemon pepper and basil if you don't have the prepackaged seasoning.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 1 large red grapefruit
- 14.79 ml orange marmalade
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 170.09 g baby spinach leaves
- 118.29 ml red onion, sliced (optional)
- CHICKEN: Combine chicken, citrus & basil rub, and 1 tsp olive oil in a small bowl. Toss to coat. Heat a grill pan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until hot. Cook chicken 4-6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken and let cool for 10 minutes.
- DRESSING: Zest 1 tsp grapefruit. Juice 1/4 cup grapefruit juice. Whisk zest, juice, mamalade, oil, salt and black pepper in small bowl.
- SALAD: Top the spinach with sliced chicken, grapefruit, radishes, avocado, and onion if desired. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently. Serve immediately.