Chicken Apple Sausage, Sweet Corn and Rice Salad
- Start long grain rice.
- Make mustard vinaigrette. In a glass bowl, add mustard and red wine vinegar, slowly add olive oil as you whisk. Add S & P. Set aside.
- In a skillet, fry sausage over med. heat, crumble as it cooks. Add the corn and cook for 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Place cooked rice in a large bowl, add the hot sausage mixture and the cheese. Toss lightly.
- Add the spinach and toss.
- When ready to serve, place on plate, top with pine nuts and mustard vinaigrette. Enjoy.