Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe off a web site. If you like zucchini you will love this recipe. It takes a little time to prepare, but is worth the effort. Great recipe to use up that zucchini and leftovers. (freezes well)
- 946.36-1419.54 ml chopped zucchini
- 59.14 ml diced onion
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup
- 453.59 g cooked chicken, cubed
- 141.74 g box seasoned stuffing mix
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 by 9 inch pan.
- Mix in separate bowl stuffing mix and melted butter; set this aside.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients.
- Place half the stuffing mix in the bottom of pan, add zucchini mixture over stuffing mix, place remaining stuffing mix over the top of zucchini mixture.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes until zucchini is tender.
Currently pregnant and a VERY fussy eater, it's been hard to find dinners that I actually enjoy, let alone stomach. So... many thanks for posting this. I didn't have enough stuffing so added some grated cheddar on top. My husband also hoovered up the dish!
Yummy! I added salt. But otherwise it's perfect.
I make this all the time. It is one of our favorite casseroles when zucchini is in season, and even when it isn't! I could eat the whole thing myself! (but I share of course!)