1/1 Photo of Chicken and Vegetable Paninis With Tarragon Mayonnaise
Karen in MA's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 4 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium zucchini, trimmed, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/3-inch -thick slices
- 4 kaiser rolls, split horizontally
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 1Blend first 3 ingredients in bowl; season mayonnaise with salt and pepper.
- 2Using meat mallet, flatten chicken breast halves in plastic bag to 1/2-inch thickness; cut chicken crosswise in half. Place on sheet of foil. Brush chicken with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with half of garlic, then salt and pepper.
- 3Place zucchini and onion slices on sheet of foil and brush with remaining 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with remaining garlic, then salt and pepper.
- 4Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill chicken pieces until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side; transfer to work surface. Grill vegetables until softened slightly and charred, about 7 minutes per side for onion and 5 minutes per side for zucchini. Transfer to work surface.
- 5Grill rolls until toasted, about 2 minutes per side. Spread tarragon mayonnaise on roll bottoms; top with 1 chicken piece, 1/4 of grilled vegetables, and 2 tomato slices. Cover with roll tops.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Vegetable Paninis With Tarragon Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.0
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 728.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: