Chicken and Vegetable Lasagna
- Cook lasagna noodles per package instructions.
- Sauté onions in a little olive oil, until translucent, then add mushrooms and garlic until mushrooms are lightly cooked.
- Next, layer casserole dish with marinara sauce, noodles, veggies (including mushroom mixture), 1/2 of the cottage cheese, 1/2 of the chicken, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoons of the parmesan cheese.
- Repeat steps for second layer.
- Finish with remaining lasagna noodles, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for about an hour.
- Let rest for 15-30 minutes and serve.