Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an adaptation of a Weight Watchers Recipe that is great served with a scoop of fluffy white rice.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups bean sprouts, rinsed and dried
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons gingerroot, minced and pared
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, chopped
- 3 -4 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a wok or large heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over high heat; add sprouts and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until lightly browned and tender, 1 to 2 minutes. transfer sprouts to plate and keep warm.
- To same wok add remaining oil and heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute; add chicken, garlic, carrots and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add scallions and continue stir-frying until chicken is tender and browned on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Add soy sauce (to taste) and honey and mix well; cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute longer.
- Top warm sprouts with chicken mixture.
una ricetta fantastica
My partner made this for me last night, followed as written and it was lovely.
Very good, there are many food items also available for good health. but A lot of people today don?t have time to prepare elaborate dinners mainly because these things simply take too much time. However, this isn?t really the case. From vegetarian dishes to old-fashioned delectable suppers, you can easily satisfy your loved ones with a hearty meal that is very easy and fast to do.
For all vegetarians, there are a lot of simple meals that can be done in less than 30 minutes. The best part is, these two dishes are perfect for kids too.