Chicken and Sprouts Stir Fry
- In a wok or large heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over high heat; add sprouts and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until lightly browned and tender, 1 to 2 minutes. transfer sprouts to plate and keep warm.
- To same wok add remaining oil and heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute; add chicken, garlic, carrots and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add scallions and continue stir-frying until chicken is tender and browned on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Add soy sauce (to taste) and honey and mix well; cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute longer.
- Top warm sprouts with chicken mixture.