Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A easy and comforting soup to sit down with during the winter
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2⁄3 cup regular uncooked wild rice
- 3 cups water
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine water, broth, chicken soup, rice, thyme, and pepper into 4 quart cooker.
- cook for 3-4 hours on high.
- Stir in cooked chicken and spinach 15 minutes prior to donenees in order to reheat chicken and wilt spinach.
- Serve hot.