Recipe by weekend cooker
A very healthy entree, or a snack during the game.
Top Review by breezermom
I followed the recipe exactly, except I made half with mushrooms and half without to accommodate a non-mushroom eater. So easy and quick to make! Turned out delicious....for my half, I added some crushed red pepper flakes, and we sprinkled a bit of kosher salt over the entire thing, since our chicken had no salt added. I would love to try this on Naan bread....think it would be spectacular with some added minced garlic cloves and some fresh spinach thrown on. Wonderfully easy dinner to make and enjoy after working all day and then facing the grocery store the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Thanks for a life-saving recipe!!
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can pizza crusts
- cornmeal (for sprinkling)
- 1 (8 ounce) container spinach dip
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded, and chopped
- 3 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces shredded mozzraella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Unroll dough, and place on pizza pan.
- Starting at the center, press out dough into a 12 inch round, forming to edge of pan, forming a 1/2 inch rim.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Spread spinach dip over partially baked pizza crust.
- Top with chicken, tomato, and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes longer, or until crust is golden brown, and cheese is melted.