Went to post the recipe for Chicken Veggie Toss and found it already submitted. Here is another use for Chicken Veggie Toss. From Cooking Light's superfast Suppers. Where chicken is listed in the recipe, use a portion of Chicken Veggie Toss. Zaar won't let me list a recipe as an ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- 2In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and cayenne and cook for a minute or two.
- 3Add the milk gradually, stirring well with a whisk after each addition. Cook for 5 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
- 4Add the cheese and stir until it is melted.
- 5Mix in the pasta and Chicken Veggie Toss, stir well.
- 6Cook for about 3 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Shells With Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 296.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: