Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and cayenne and cook for a minute or two.
- Add the milk gradually, stirring well with a whisk after each addition. Cook for 5 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add the cheese and stir until it is melted.
- Mix in the pasta and recipe#274056, stir well.
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until heated through.