1/1 Photo of Chicken and Sauerkraut
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Place chicken in baking dish.
- 4Spread Sauerkrat over chicken and top with 1 slice of cheese.
- 5Spread 1 Tbsp.
- 6of dressing evenly on top.
- 7Cover dish with foil and bake until cheese is melted and chicken is tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Sauerkraut
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 798.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 32.5 g