Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy. Always good when in a hurry.
Make and share this Chicken and Salad Pitas recipe from Food.com.
- 8 pita breads
- 400 g cooked chicken
- 118.32 ml salad dressing (Salad Cream)
- 14.79 ml curry powder
- 1 head round lettuce, shredded
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- Mix together the chicken, salad cream and curry powder.
- Warm the pitas and fill with the salad and chicken mix.
Very good! These make a nice lunch or a light supper. I used whole wheat pitas, put the onions (2 spring onions and a bit of left over red onion) in with the chicken, added some diced green pepper and used mayo instead of salad cream.. The curry powder really kicks up the flavor!