Recipe by Dancer^
This was very good and low-fat.
Top Review by jenzy 07
I found this chicken to be very good on a sandwhich.To give the chicken some extra taste I added some Mrs.Dash extra spicy seasoning,also before cooking the vegetables I added Club house salad herbs.I fed this dish to my whole family and they loved it.They said you could really taste the salad herbs.I would reccommend those fro extra flavour
- 4 (3 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 small French rolls, split and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add bell peppers, onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook about 20 minutes or until vegetables are very soft.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken over medium flame for 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Or, broil for 7 to 8 minutes per side.
- Place chicken on rolls, divide pepper mixture evenly and spoon over chicken.