This was very good and low-fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add bell peppers, onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat to low and cook about 20 minutes or until vegetables are very soft.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Grill chicken over medium flame for 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- 6Or, broil for 7 to 8 minutes per side.
- 7Place chicken on rolls, divide pepper mixture evenly and spoon over chicken.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pepper Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 434.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 23.8 g